Arizona Chickens

I have 4 so far. The last 3 I put in a day or two after these so maybe tomorrow I’ll see some signs.

2 black I have no idea who the father is unless Emma is split to a black parent, one paint and one white. Going to set the brooder up tonight. I bought one of those heat plates so hopefully it will work better than the light bulbs.

I have 4 so far. The last 3 I put in a day or two after these so maybe tomorrow I’ll see some signs.

2 black I have no idea who the father is unless Emma is split to a black parent, one paint and one white. Going to set the brooder up tonight. I bought one of those heat plates so hopefully it will work better than the light bulbs.

Well, you can let us know how thing's go with that.

I'm animal sitting again for my neighbor's on the one side of me. One of my neighbor's on the other side of me (the house that burned down 3 1/2 years ago) want's me to stop killing the ant's over here because they like the horned toad's that eat them. (The ant's ate some of my chick's up alive last year, remember?) So, I told that neighbor that as long as the ant's stay in their yard over there that they could keep them! :gig Would you believe that they never built a new house over there and everyone is living in RV's and that still?

Good evening everyone, my husband wants to know what age are chicks :jumpyconsidered fully feathered...so, they can go out in the yard with the heat lamp to stay.
.. Normally I have them under Brody but this time there is no Brody in either of our flocks! :oops: Thanks

Good evening everyone, my husband wants to know what age are chicks :jumpyconsidered fully feathered...so, they can go out in the yard with the heat lamp to stay.
.. Normally I have them under Brody but this time there is no Brody in either of our flocks! :oops: Thanks

They are usually feathered at 4 week's old. In the summer time I move mine out there at 3 week's old, but it's a bit colder now at night so I wait a week or 2 longer depending on what the over night temp's will be. How many chick's do you have that need to be moved out? If there are enough, they can cuddle up and help each other stay warm over night.

They are usually feathered at 4 week's old. In the summer time I move mine out there at 3 week's old, but it's a bit colder now at night so I wait a week or 2 longer depending on what the over night temp's will be. How many chick's do you have that need to be moved out? If there are enough, they can cuddle up and help each other stay warm over night.
I think he has 30 of them, he’s lost his mind!!! :lau

Back
Top Bottom