Arizona Chickens

Morning, have a question for you hatchers. I have the one little NN who's laying the blue eggs, she's a every other day layer, how long can I keep eggs aside for hatching? I've read 10 days tops before you have to get them in the incubator to stand a chance of them hatching, that would give me like 4 eggs if she's doing what she's been doing. I'd really like to set 6, but that would put me past the 10 days. has anyone else done this? I don't generally run a staggered hatch.

Morning, have a question for you hatchers. I have the one little NN who's laying the blue eggs, she's a every other day layer, how long can I keep eggs aside for hatching? I've read 10 days tops before you have to get them in the incubator to stand a chance of them hatching, that would give me like 4 eggs if she's doing what she's been doing. I'd really like to set 6, but that would put me past the 10 days. has anyone else done this? I don't generally run a staggered hatch.
I read once that if you store the eggs in the fridge at a 45 degree angle and turn them you can store up to 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom