Arizona Chickens

I use the gallon sized concentrate of the Gordon's Permethrin 10 and follow the instruction's on how much water to add. I have been using it to attack the ant's around here. 2 year's ago some of the ant's ate a batch of my chick's up out there in the grow out pen. But, this stuff will take care of a lot of different type's of insect's. It's for use on livestock, and that include's poultry. This gallon size will last you awhile, as it is a concentrate.

I'll pick some up when I go to town to pick up other things

I'll pick some up when I go to town to pick up other things

My DH bought me one of those little shot glasses that have a bunch of measuring mark's on it that I use use to measure my amount out in that I mix with the water in my sprayer that I use. That way you just rinse the shot glass out good and dry, then turn it upside down so dust and such doesn't get into it between uses.

Hmmm, I do have a solar light I can put out there. I have moved the coop and run and put the coop on a platform up above ground level. I would not be as upset if these d%*m things did not kill my one and only Golden Creole Legbar and one I nursed back to health from a rooster attack.

Sorry that has happened and I hope that the problem get's solved.

Guys, i keep thinking about one chick at the pet store.. its a bantam, but i have no idea what type (non feathered feet, i think yellow feet), but it's the only one that has been feather plucked about half of its body. Im at my chick limit, but should i just get it to rehab it and then find it a home, or is that ok and normal? Its $5, won't hurt to buy it. But not sure if im worried over nothing.

Well i think mine will be meanies too, but i can put it in the chicken jail.. will that work? Itll be right next to the run (until it's feathers are back). Im going to get it in the morning!!

Attachments

• 20200529_101312.jpg
    20200529_101312.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom