Arizona Chickens

We tried take-out from a favorite restaurant, but it is not the same. You just are not OUT! šŸ˜”

True. I did find a recipe online for making some home-made Steak Butter, so I'm going to get what I need to make me up some. It can be frozen and used as needed also. Tonight I'm doing the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo again.

True. I did find a recipe online for making some home-made Steak Butter, so I'm going to get what I need to make me up some. It can be frozen and used as needed also. Tonight I'm doing the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo again.
Good choice. Costco salmon burgers & Bushes beans w/corn on the cob here. Chicks love the leftover cobs!

Trying to keep beans in the diet. If you do not eat them often enough, they disagree even more with the stomach.

Year's ago before I met him, I used to cook up some pinto bean's in the crockpot. I added ham hock's and bacon as the meat to it. They were really good.

Oooh I visited at the right time! I made my white bean chicken chili the other day... I add fire roasted hatch chilies, some tomato and jalepeƱo mix, a big cap full of cayenne pepper, a cap full of red chili pepper, plus all the other ingredients.. yum! Unfortunately, I have been making that for so long, I can't taste the heat anymore. I make a big pot and the kids won't touch it, so it lasts me a few days.

I already stocked up on our weekend bbq items. I have baby back ribs, angus burgers, steak and chicken. Once the weekend is over, I need to red-meat detox though. I still haven't setup our pool yet.. I better get to it before the heat is gone.

Online school for us here too.. but I think I will switch to home school and move my daughter up another grade. At the pace she is going, she will be done with the material for the whole year by winter (hers is a self paced public school). So we might as well start the next year, but no public school will agree to that. The home school programs are all online, and they still follow the same standards, so she won't be missing out on anything, and I don't have to personally develop materials for her. I need to do whatever needs to be done to keep her occupied šŸ˜‚

The chicks are spending more and more time outside of their coop.. Pretty much I get clucked at as soon as I make my breakfast (they do sleep in until then), so they are out for most of the morning. Then I send them back to their house where they nap, and then they cluck for afternoon playtime. They all stick together, so it is cute and manageable. They are in their little coop for bed at 6. I just love their little routine. They are now 15 weeks old!!

Back
Top Bottom