Arizona Chickens

What breed is your rooster? I have heard that you can trim or file down a roosters spur's if you need to.
He is a bielefelder, it’s not his Spurs, but beak. Eva was getting leaked on when she was trying to lay an egg from, can you believe it= Fawn. She had a mark on her neck, that took a bit to heal then Rojeir started mounting Eva. I keep an eye on her & the 2 other N.N. Girls.

He is a bielefelder, it’s not his Spurs, but beak. Eva was getting leaked on when she was trying to lay an egg from, can you believe it= Fawn. She had a mark on her neck, that took a bit to heal then Rojeir started mounting Eva. I keep an eye on her & the 2 other N.N. Girls.

Was Fawn trying to fight Eva over the nest box because she wanted to lay an egg too there?

Wanted to say hi on this busy holiday week. We’re sitting out front enjoying a sparkling water listening to all the wild bird’s. Have a great holiday.
8133B0F3-7619-44DE-A6D1-E56D528B6DFF.jpeg

Since neither my DH nor I have any relatives here, we took our chances and had our reservation for today's dinner at the Black Angus over in Chandler. We had asked for seating in the section of and got to see our favorite waitress there named Chris. We were glad that she's doing ok. It felt funny talking with the mask's on.

Since neither my DH nor I have any relatives here, we too our chances and had our reservation for today's dinner at the Black Angus over in Chandler. We had asked for seating in the section of and got to see our favorite waitress there named Chris. We were glad that she's doing ok. It felt funny talking with the mask's on.
We had our turkey this past Sunday just the two of us. 60 yrs old and that's the first time I cooked a turkey, plus a meal! Glad to hear the favorite waitress is still there, you always worry about that with the closures and reduced capacity etc.

We had our turkey this past Sunday just the two of us. 60 yrs old and that's the first time I cooked a turkey, plus a meal! Glad to hear the favorite waitress is still there, you always worry about that with the closures and reduced capacity etc.

Your only 4 years younger than I am then. :D This was the first time that we went out to a sit-down restaurant since New Years.

Back
Top Bottom