Arizona Chickens

Didn’t know anything about it! Sounds fun

I had thought about setting a few of mine as mixed breed's for it, but I'm picking up 10 Aloha chick's on Saturday, and will possibly be getting some hatching egg's of the same breed from a different source. So if I get the egg's too I'll have to set them right away and can't wait until Dec. 11th to set them for that hatch-a-long.

Candles tonight 24/32 are growing. Day 15!!! So looks like only one th
I had thought about setting a few of mine as mixed breed's for it, but I'm picking up 10 Aloha chick's on Saturday, and will possibly be getting some hatching egg's of the same breed from a different source. So if I get the egg's too I'll have to set them right away and can't wait until Dec. 11th to set them for that hatch-a-long.
alohas huh? Making naked neck alohas?

Candles tonight 24/32 are growing. Day 15!!! So looks like only one th

alohas huh? Making naked neck alohas?

These will be just the regular Aloha's for right now. I will be making some Naked Neck Aloha's later on after I find the right colored Naked Neck's that I need for this project. I won't be the only one that will be working on building them up and still have enough genic's going on in them, so there will be a few line's of them that will be in development.

Was Fawn trying to fight Eva over the nest box because she wanted to lay an egg too there?
Yes, they all want to lay in the small contained , old chicken time out/hospital. Silly birds. I might take it out for a bit. They have a cabinet with 6 nesting areas. I do want to add curtains to give them more privacy and it will be pretty.

Yes, they all want to lay in the small contained , old chicken time out/hospital. Silly birds. I might take it out for a bit. They have a cabinet with 6 nesting areas. I do want to add curtains to give them more privacy and it will be pretty.

I figured that was what was happening. Yes, they can be funny about that. They seem to get really bad if one hen stay's in there longer than another hen think's that they should.

I've got the brooder ready for the 10 chick's that I will be going to go pick up this afternoon. My DH will drive me over there, so I can't get lost! :gig

Ok can we talk about worming chickens? I need to, have not in the 3 yrs of having them. Yes I know bad chicken mom. But I need to. I figured now would be good. Even though I am enjoying the eggs. How long do you withdrawal eggs? What type do you use? Any successes? How often?

Do you happen to know what type of worm that they have?

Back
Top Bottom