Arizona Chickens

You would need to knit little winter scarves for them.
Any one recall turtleneck sweaters??
Have not seen them in yeeeeeears. :old :idunno

AngBantamLuv

Since on the subject of turtles, and poultry, have you considered a couple of Turtle Doves as pets. :love :highfive:
turtle doves.jpg

Trying to break the broody - you all are right - better to hatch in incubator if I want to hatch some instead of this broody in the nest box.

She broke a couple eggs and I guess pushed some out yesterday - made a big egg mess. And another one wants to camp out in another nest box, I guess, going broody too. So didn't get any usable eggs from that half of the coop yesterday - eggs will just be cooked for the dogs and also the flock.

Trying to break the broody - you all are right - better to hatch in incubator if I want to hatch some instead of this broody in the nest box.

She broke a couple eggs and I guess pushed some out yesterday - made a big egg mess. And another one wants to camp out in another nest box, I guess, going broody too. So didn't get any usable eggs from that half of the coop yesterday - eggs will just be cooked for the dogs and also the flock.

Yes, it's much easier to hatch them in the incubator. Mine is in the house, so I just have to go into the other room to check on thing's there, not outside in the heat wondering if there are cracked egg's, or eaten babies.

Any one recall turtleneck sweaters??
Have not seen them in yeeeeeears. :old :idunno

AngBantamLuv

Since on the subject of turtles, and poultry, have you considered a couple of Turtle Doves as pets. :love :highfive:
View attachment 2631458

Don't give her any more idea's then what she already has. They will take over her house. If she keep's it up, she's going to have to build a coop out in her back yard just so that she will have someplace to live. The chicken's will live in the house, while she live's out there in the coop. ;)

Don't give her any more idea's then what she already has. They will take over her house. If she keep's it up, she's going to have to build a coop out in her back yard just so that she will have someplace to live. The chicken's will live in the house, while she live's out there in the coop. ;)
I did see an ad yesterday for a prefab guest house!! Ive lived in a shipping container and loved it... hmm... then the master bedroom could hold a whole LOT of chickens...

Back
Top Bottom