Arizona Chickens

Not sure if you’ve seen this... but I thought it was funny

Attachments

• 3D518243-111E-488F-B101-9CE9DA4CA85E.jpeg
    3D518243-111E-488F-B101-9CE9DA4CA85E.jpeg
    506.9 KB · Views: 1
Be patient, they are in my incubator. ;)
If I lived in the county, I’d go buy some random fertilized eggs off Craigslist and hatch them out. I’d never buy a chicken in the store again. The price on this is going to shoot up tremendously, probably more than it has.

I went to buy some steel yesterday. There are shortages of that! Went to 3 places and still ended up settling on a thicker plate than needed/wanted. The salesman said I was lucky to get that.

If I lived in the county, I’d go buy some random fertilized eggs off Craigslist and hatch them out. I’d never buy a chicken in the store again. The price on this is going to shoot up tremendously, probably more than it has.

I went to buy some steel yesterday. There are shortages of that! Went to 3 places and still ended up settling on a thicker plate than needed/wanted. The salesman said I was lucky to get that.

I agree that the price will shoot up. I've been known to sell fertile egg's also, but I don't advertise on Craigslist.

I agree that the price will shoot up. I've been known to sell fertile egg's also, but I don't advertise on Craigslist.
The commercial rising prices and lack of availability may open up a better local market for us little chicken keepers. I don't like advertising on CL but don't mind answering an ad on CL if it's something close to me.

The commercial rising prices and lack of availability may open up a better local market for us little chicken keepers. I don't like advertising on CL but don't mind answering an ad on CL if it's something close to me.

I do the same if there's something there that I'm looking for. That's how I found my trio of the NN Aloha's. I lucked out, and got them. I was going to breed for them, and then lucked out to find someone who had some already.

maybe everyone is buying dog runs to build chicken pens out of because the lumber is so high!

It's also because of all of the taxes that going up, and the inflation of the money because of all of that free money that they handed out. It's being passed unto the consumer's.

Edit: Why would people want to go back to work when they can stay at home or go have fun with the free stimulus check's being sent out?
I expect more inflation. Gas prices are up, that drives everything else up. Especially heavy stuff, like bags of chicken feed.

Back
Top Bottom