Arizona Chickens

It’s a bit hazy here in Phoenix from the smoke so I hope everyone who’s near the fires is staying safe! I loaded up with some watermelons for my girls so I can give them some throughout the week for the heat. Has anyone tried cooking an egg on the sidewalk yet? ;)
Back when I was attending ASU, one of the neighbors put an egg out in a pan on a really hot day. It ended up with so many black specks of whatever floats around in the air that she decided not to eat it. Not quite warm enough to cook it, unless you like your eggs runny.

Back when I was attending ASU, one of the neighbors put an egg out in a pan on a really hot day. It ended up with so many black specks of whatever floats around in the air that she decided not to eat it. Not quite warm enough to cook it, unless you like your eggs runny.
Thats something I never thought of, I’m guessing they’d be even worse now with all the smoke in the air…

It’s a bit hazy here in Phoenix from the smoke so I hope everyone who’s near the fires is staying safe! I loaded up with some watermelons for my girls so I can give them some throughout the week for the heat. Has anyone tried cooking an egg on the sidewalk yet? ;)

You could probably cook and egg on the dashboard of your car.

You could prep a meatloaf, wrap it in foil and put it on the dash while you were at work. There was a news feature on it decades ago.
There used to be a book out on wrapping things in foil and cooking them around your car's engine on long trips, but cars had a lot more room around their engines and less electronics then. You might still be able to find a copy.

Back
Top Bottom