Arizona Chickens

Well, guess what? The incubator has been sanitized a second time, and now there are 19 eggs in it. I left room for 3 more, and when the Leghorns get busy today, they'll join the others. In case of too many chickens, Craigslist is my friend. I think. :rolleyes:

With an 18% hatch rate last time and even lower the time before, that should give about 4 chicks, right? (Don't remind me about that troublesome Murphy dude.)

Well, guess what? The incubator has been sanitized a second time, and now there are 19 eggs in it. I left room for 3 more, and when the Leghorns get busy today, they'll join the others. In case of too many chickens, Craigslist is my friend. I think. :rolleyes:
I knew that you couldn't hold out! Hatching chick's is addicting! :lau

Not for little Leghorn cockerels.:( No takers not even free.

I agree. Leghorn boy's don't have much meat on them, and many people can't have any of the boy's anyway's. That is what will make them hard to re-home to flock's or to someone that want's to eat them.
I eat mine, but most people do not eat those little guys, and even I do not when I only have one tiny one.

Back
Top Bottom