Arizona Chickens

When the news starts telling me to wear a mask even though I have been vaccinated, I do start to worry. We are stocked -- the last episode in March 2020 educated me. TP up the ying yang over here! :lau Not to mention canning jars that I like. Oh, and rice, that was out of stock at Costco, something I could not believe! Got Rice?
I've been watching them talking about it on the new's too, and they are saying that some of those covid vaccination's loose the potency after 6 month's?

I've been watching them talking about it on the new's too, and they are saying that some of those covid vaccination's loose the potency after 6 month's?
I think that it is like some other vaccinations. The vaccinated ones do not get sick, you do not even know that your chicken are carrying MG or something worse, like Newcastle. But, when your bird that seems healthy goes to another flock, those birds get sick and die. I would rather be the bird that is not sick, even if I might give it to an unfortunate UN-vaccinated one. :idunno

Yes, I have 2 boxes of rice stashed away in an empty metal popcorn can's. It's one of the bigger can's that they used to do those up in year's ago. I have pasta in another one.

Edit: Those bigger metal coffee can's that they used to have the coffee in can hold 5 or 6 pound's of spaghetti noodles if you break them in half. Just lay the can on it's side to fit them in there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom