Arizona Chickens

Hanging out with Dylan and the girls

Attachments

• 7CB5FC33-321C-43A7-B140-796C66375A2C.jpeg
    7CB5FC33-321C-43A7-B140-796C66375A2C.jpeg
    738.4 KB · Views: 7
Maybe you need a Smart Car? No bells or whistles! Great mileage, holds 4 50 pound bags of chicken feed, if you do not bring your guy!
As in--sorry, but you take second place to bags of chicken food! You'll have to stay home! LOL!

Whew! I just transferred the three young Leghorns into the pen that the Dorking pullets had been in, and Fancy escaped! I chased her around the yard, and she disappeared. Then I saw a yellow leg sticking out from under a bush and grabbed her! Sure wish those Leghorns were as tame as the Dorkings. :idunno

And if you look back at the picture of the Dorkings in the nest boxes, that's Mari on the right. She laid the first egg in the new coop right after I took that picture.

Last edited:
Yes, me too! I usually drive the Ram pickup truck that he wrecked though, as I prefer it over the Cherokee. The Cherokee has too many bell's and whistles on it that confuse me.
Can you get a loaner car from whoever will fix the truck? You'll need something to drive.

Last edited:
As in--sorry, but you take second place to bags of chicken food! You'll have to stay home! LOL!

Whew! I just transferred the three young Leghorns into the pen that the Dorking pullets had been in, and Fancy escaped! I chased her around the yard, and she disappeared. Then I saw a yellow leg sticking out from under a bush and grabbed her! Sure wish those Leghorns were as tame as the Dorkings. :idunno

And if you look back at the picture of the Dorkings in the nest boxes, that's Mari on the right. She laid the first egg in the new coop right after I took that picture.
My guy hates going to the feed store!😏

Back
Top Bottom