Arizona Chickens

It's great that Olsen's told you where they got them, so you could figure that out. Also nice that they seem to have clean legs!

When I lived in Flagstaff, I used to go to Olsen's all the time. They do have a few stores in other places, but if you're in Flag, I just got a notification saying there's a fire starting up in west Flagstaff on Mars Hill. :hit

Last edited:
When I lived in Flagstaff, I used to go to Olsen's all the time. They do have a few stores in other places, but if you're in Flag, I just got a notification saying there's a fire starting up in west Flagstaff on Mars Hill. :hit
Yikes! No, I'm in Dewey. About 8 miles from the fire in Prescott National forest. It was freaky watching the smoke.

They're calling it the Railroad fire. Hopefully it gets contained. It's not on inciweb as of seconds ago.

Back
Top Bottom