Arizona Chickens

two more weeks and my broody turkey hen
hatches baby turkeys
wee.gif

Quote:
It is always a pleasure visiting you NoSkiveez and your children are just adorable. Sorry I missed helping out this time, maybe I will have something next time around. Thank you for the Coco's I can't wait to see her reaction when I bring them by later. You are really a wonderful lady and I'm blessed just knowing you.. Tell your daughter Josef said Hi back and I will remember to bring him next time I stop by. Thanks again for the stroller..

Oh Gallo ... UPDATE?

How are they, have any pictures, what is happening???

FYI I responded to your email last night, but without much helpful information. I don't expect a response, I just wanted you to know it was there.

Quote:
I have 2 coops built by Kyle - he is terrific! He asks all the right questions and will work with you if you want to make changes/additions etc.

The only thing I didn't like about my Kyle Coop is that he used chipboard, and it's flaking apart and warping already despite the 2 coats of exterior paint I used.

To prospective buyers considering this coop: You might also want to ask the builder to use hardware cloth, instead of chicken wire - chicken wire is not considered predator proof. It keeps chickens in, but does not keep predators out.

its hilarious when people ask
i want two turkey hens and one tom
day old's only god know which is tom
or hen at one day old were only
able to tell which is tom and hen
at 6 months old if anyone wants
a week old or the most 2 weeks old turkeys
let me know i am not keeping them for months
their hatching in a week

Quote:
Your kidding right? I mean the feed store told me "we only get turkey hens here". I bought two one week old chicks, could your statement indicate I have two tommys'? Oh brother I hope not otherwise they will be lucky to make it to Thanksgiving.

Quote:
Quick update: I had one late pipper at about 7 pm last night and it was still working at 11pm when I went to bed. I agonized whether to help it along or not and decided against it. It did eventually hatch, but was dead this morning.
sad.png
So, 12 of 12 hatched.
smile.png
That's a long way around to saying I have 11 chicks!
big_smile.png
I have to wait my turn for computer time, but I'll post pics later this afternoon.

Beckyhsinglsc, I wanted to tell you that I'm glad your father is hanging in there and that I'm thinking about your family. I hope things quickly improve.

Back
Top Bottom