Arizona Chickens

Sorry to be so brief lately, it's be a really really busy week!

OK - I'm going to add some lighting to the coop.

...maybe a nice chandelier...

I have electrical access inside the coop so that will not be any issue.

Does anyone know of a permanent, hard-wired timer that'll run a couple of hundred watts?

I don't want to use a regular $8 plug in timer because it will be outside.

Thoughts?

Oh my gosh. I'm supposed to do something with them?
I may be in trouble.............

I've been wondering...everyone who hatches out all those chicks...what do you do with them all? Do y'all sell them, or keep them. I'm afraid to start down the hatching road, I might end up with more chickens than I have room for! Just wondering...

I've been wondering...everyone who hatches out all those chicks...what do you do with them all? Do y'all sell them, or keep them. I'm afraid to start down the hatching road, I might end up with more chickens than I have room for! Just wondering...

EXACTLY!

That's what makes chicken math a geometric progression!

And that's what I'm afraid of!

I've already got 19 fuzzy butts in the game room!

WTH is going to happen if I build an incubator?

"Oh Mikey's got another 107 chicks this month!

... and he needs a place to stay."

Like this:

or this?

Sorry to be so brief lately, it's be a really really busy week!

OK - I'm going to add some lighting to the coop.

...maybe a nice chandelier...

I have electrical access inside the coop so that will not be any issue.

Does anyone know of a permanent, hard-wired timer that'll run a couple of hundred watts?

I don't want to use a regular $8 plug in timer because it will be outside.

Thoughts?

HAHAHA!!!
yuckyuck.gif

Extra roos get eaten (usually). Though I did have to build a 4th coop and run, for the ones I have become too attached to. Everyone wants POL pullets. I have given them to friends, family, my mom's neighbor, people my husband works with and the contractor who built our deck. It is really fun to be an enabler!!

I need help finding a trailer to move a chicken coop that I found on CL. I think it was Bob's Henhouse that said awhile back that he knew someone with a crane that had helped him move a coop. My new coop is 7'x9' in a backyard with a 10' RV gate (but my RV gate is only 8') if that helps. Any ideas anyone? thanks

Back
Top Bottom