Arizona Chickens

Do you use that line on everyone? LOL I am egg-cited to see what happens when I candle Gretchen's eggs. Yes, Mikey, get your broody some eggs. You may have to make a new "broody house contraption" :)

It is so awesome watching the mama take care of the babies. And yes I do use that line of everyone! It is my way of populating the world with more chickies!!!

We were walking out of the front door when DH gave a yelp and a leap side ways and this is what he almost stepped on! This beautiful guy hist and puffed and coiled up and shook his tail, trying to make us think he was a big bad Rattler! I really do wonder what kind of snake he is? A racer? Corn snake? We had a black and white King snake we caught and let go just before winter. Love these good snakes. We know they keep away the rattlers.

Hey my silky Cotton hatched out two chicks out of her 6 that is differant color then last time. Pictures aren't the clearest but anyone that knows silkies please tell me what color they will be? They are full silkies I asure you. LOL looks like a Ameraucanas got to her!

Quote:
lau.gif

And on a semi-related note...

I passed the AEPA High School Math test!

Wahoo!

I am now Highly Qualified to teach HS math in Arizona!

Looks like a gopher, or bull snake to me... we had caught a few of them in phoenix...

We were walking out of the front door when DH gave a yelp and a leap side ways and this is what he almost stepped on! This beautiful guy hist and puffed and coiled up and shook his tail, trying to make us think he was a big bad Rattler! I really do wonder what kind of snake he is? A racer? Corn snake? We had a black and white King snake we caught and let go just before winter. Love these good snakes. We know they keep away the rattlers.

Back
Top Bottom