Arizona Chickens

The neighbor complained of feathers in her yard which is funny cuz everytime the wind blows the leaves and pods from her tree end up in my yard and pool. Anyway my coop is situated on the far east side of my house and that neighbor said he has no problem with the chickens but the officer said that it doesn't matter if the neighbor approves it still has to be 75 feet away from all neighbor residences. The whole issue is she is mostly ****** because the cats in the neighborhood poop in her yard and since I have 2 cats that have pooped in her yard she is taking vegeance on me. The really sad thing is she is hardly ever at this house because they spend most of their time in a cabin someplace else.
I think we should all go poop in her yard!!

Quote:
lol!
lau.gif

memphis,
what the heck are you doing online???????????????? REALLY????? I AM YOUR ONLY FRIEND, get off the computer and call me back so i can complain.
hugs.gif
loves you!!!!

Had the oddest talk with one of my neighbors down the street. She claims to be terrified of chickens because the feathers freak her out. That is a new one on me. Their feathers?
th.gif

I'm hoping the weather stays like this and if it does, I'm planting the winter garden next Saturday... We'll see what the 10 day is next Friday.

What are planting? I'm still trying to figure out my garden, I haven't had the best luck and I think it's because I'm planting the wrong things at the wrong time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom