(Arizona) Jungle Fowl, Buff Brahma, Bantam EE (Roosters) available!

TreesAndBrees

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 21, 2014
Miami, AZ
Hi everybody,

As luck would have it, 1/3 of the pullets I bought last year turned out to be roosters. I have 2 Jungle Fowls, 2 Buff Brahmas, and 1 Bantam Easter Egger for sale. I would like them to go to a good home- each of these boys should probably be the only rooster in your flock, unless your flock is huge- as these roosters tend to pile up 3 or 4 at a time on one hen while mating. Please, no freezer camp.

I am near Globe, AZ but I can arrange pickup in the valley near downtown Scottsdale. I am unable to ship. I am due to have a baby in mid-May so we may have to work around my schedule a bit :)

I am asking $10 per rooster to prevent them from becoming dinner. They are each one year old.

For photos, please see the post below- I had trouble adding photos from my tablet.

Some info about each rooster:

Jungle Fowl #1: Very timid, hard to catch, but does not bite or attack. He is very alert when he is with his ladies, making sure they always eat food and treats before he does, and he makes sure they stay safe. He is fairly large. Missing one toenail which fell off as a chick, and he has big, beautiful comb and wattles. Currently missing some neck and tail feathers due to the other jungle fowl picking fights with him. He has a nice crow.

Jungle Fowl #2: Fairly small, about the size of a bantam rooster. He is pretty aggressive and attacks my husband and me as well as the other Jungle Fowl, but he seems good with the hens. Hard to catch, but gorgeous. He has a short crow that sounds kind of like "Ah woo hoo!"

Buff Brahma #1: Huge rooster. Very, very gentle with humans, but he is a real hornball with the hens. He is very sweet and easy to pet. Missing one toenail and has some raw skin on his legs due to other chickens pecking his feathered legs. He is a great rooster with a deep crow.

Buff Brahma #2: Very similar to #1; gentle, sweet, easy to pet, hornball with the hens. He has a slightly crooked beak or scissor beak with a slight underbite, but he can eat fine. Another great rooster. He has a funny, deep crow.

Bantam Easter Egger: He has been acting aggressive to my husband and me lately, attacking when we enter the coop. He is very handsome and seems fine with the hens. He has a high pitched crow. He is very alert, always sounding his "caution" clucking if he senses anything approaching. He is a good protector.

Last edited:
Sorry about the images above, they didn't go through properly. In this post I will try to upload the photos:

Jungle Fowl #1:

Jungle Fowl #2:

Buff Brahma #1:

Buff Brahma #2:

Bantam Easter Egger:

Back
Top Bottom