Arizona Silkies

Thanks Terri , Partridge is so fun to watch change colors. I want to trade some of these for other colors. Might keep the two I just showed, Havent decided yet.

Yes you really need to keep those!

Since the Turkey tom is gone that wanted to hurt Tumbleweed I will be keeping him. I have already put him with the babies I have left and put the polish/silky back with the silkies.

Last edited:
Kat i think the first one would like a white-ish partridge. Cool coloring.

hatched out 2 more babies yesterday. One didn't make it today. =/ i dont think this heat is being nice to my silkie chicks.

Kat i think the first one would like a white-ish partridge. Cool coloring.

hatched out 2 more babies yesterday. One didn't make it today. =/ i dont think this heat is being nice to my silkie chicks.
I was thinking silver partridge? What colors did you hatch out we can trade if you wanna

Yes you really need to keep those!

Since the Turkey tom is gone that wanted to hurt Tumbleweed I will be keeping him. I have already put him with the babies I have left and put the polish/silky back with the silkies.
your going to breed crosses? janice is coming back over tomarrow to pick out some chicks . Call me if you want any , I will swap paints with you later

Kat, You didn't give away my white one did you? The white with the dark pigment was the one I wanted. I haven't been able to get to your place yet. Les is'nt feeling real good.

Last edited:
Kat, You didn't give away my white one did you? The white with the dark pigment was the one I wanted. I haven't been able to get to your place yet. Les is feeling real good.
I didnt know you wanted any of these chicks. But no I still have two of them ,not sure of sex on any because when I look at them they all look like boys :( These were all the babies from my cuckoo silkie Roo. Let me post the updated pictures of them all

Back
Top Bottom