ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to do some swappin...what I have....

Delaware heritage hatching eggs
Asst of ducks (runners different colors running together) pekin, scovies
Silkie bbs
Ee (sky blue, should be olive eggers)

What I am looking for :
turkeys
Quail
Blue copper marans
Sebbies

If interested plz pm me, thanks!!

FREE LUMBER!

Folks this stack of pallets and crates is free for the taking at Majors Forest & Lawn,
314 E Gaines St, Monticello, Arkansas. Also pictured is a lawn mower crate chicken coop we acquired from majors in 2011. We have since painted the coop, but it is still in service. Save on your backyard projects and help the environment. Otherwise, they will have to burn this entire stack of 1x4 and 2x3 lumber.

Note: This is not ours. We are posting for them and to help others. If you are too far away from Monticello, check your own local lawn mower shops, Sears etc. Always ask if you can have the scraps and ALWAYS go back and say thank you!

302028_10200774439991040_345869029_n.jpg

Here is a coop we built in 2011 from the same type crates.

15279_10200774440391050_1540561835_n.jpg

FREE LUMBER!

Folks this stack of pallets and crates is free for the taking at Majors Forest & Lawn,
314 E Gaines St, Monticello, Arkansas. Also pictured is a lawn mower crate chicken coop we acquired from majors in 2011. We have since painted the coop, but it is still in service. Save on your backyard projects and help the environment. Otherwise, they will have to burn this entire stack of 1x4 and 2x3 lumber.

Note: This is not ours. We are posting for them and to help others. If you are too far away from Monticello, check your own local lawn mower shops, Sears etc. Always ask if you can have the scraps and ALWAYS go back and say thank you!

302028_10200774439991040_345869029_n.jpg

Here is a coop we built in 2011 from the same type crates.

15279_10200774440391050_1540561835_n.jpg

Well done! I love to see folks repurposing and reducing the carbon footprint!

Good morning,

I'm looking for Phoenix and/or Yokohama. Adults, young or chicks... May consider hatching eggs but prefer something already hatched. (that bator is brimming) Color is not important. I'm more concerned with feather fullness of the "curtain" and body form. Good saddle length is a must. Not very interested in super long Onagadori type tail however I would definitely consider that too!

Again.. priority is feather richness and body form.

Send me a pm if you've got something interesting. Thanks!

Steve

p.s. Also looking for anyone local with Ohiki.

Good morning,

I'm looking for Phoenix and/or Yokohama. Adults, young or chicks... May consider hatching eggs but prefer something already hatched. (that bator is brimming) Color is not important. I'm more concerned with feather fullness of the "curtain" and body form. Good saddle length is a must. Not very interested in super long Onagadori type tail however I would definitely consider that too!

Again.. priority is feather richness and body form.

Send me a pm if you've got something interesting. Thanks!

Steve

p.s. Also looking for anyone local with Ohiki.

Best Phoenix I know of is from the UofA at Fayettville. They give their hatching eggs away with a priority for 4-H and FFA members. Check with Sharidy Barber at the Little Rock Cooperative extension. Sometimes they will transport eggs to Little Rock when one of them are coming that way.

I am looking to do some swappin...what I have....

Delaware heritage hatching eggs
Asst of ducks (runners different colors running together) pekin, scovies
Silkie bbs
Ee (sky blue, should be olive eggers)

What I am looking for :
turkeys
Quail
Blue copper marans
Sebbies

If interested plz pm me, thanks!!
i have these eggs-listed from above. i would love to trade for turkeys, quail, blue copper marans, sebbies. my girls are getting with it, but my bators are full. i would much rather see someone have these eggs than me having to eat them or throw them out. pm me plz if interested!

Does anyone have hatching eggs near Booneville/Charleston/Greenwood? Looking for chickens and ducks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom