ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing specific. I really need something close. With the medical transcription I do I am working 7 days a week every week. It makes it really hard to be able to do anything.

I have hatching eggs for Salmon Faverolle, Arkansas Blues, Sicilian Buttercup Bantams and Mottled Houdans as well as mixed egg layers. I live in Ratcliff.

Send me a PM if you are interested in any of these. I also have some chicks for sale.

Try Matt Gordan last time i saw him he had some Yokohama's... 1-501-514-8987
Good morning,

I'm looking for Phoenix and/or Yokohama. Adults, young or chicks... May consider hatching eggs but prefer something already hatched. (that bator is brimming) Color is not important. I'm more concerned with feather fullness of the "curtain" and body form. Good saddle length is a must. Not very interested in super long Onagadori type tail however I would definitely consider that too!

Again.. priority is feather richness and body form.

Send me a pm if you've got something interesting. Thanks!

Steve

p.s. Also looking for anyone local with Ohiki.

Does anyone have hatching eggs near Booneville/Charleston/Greenwood?  Looking for chickens and ducks.
I have Welsummer hatching eggs and Black Copper Marans hatching eggs. I'm in Ozark. Check out my profile page for egg and bird pictures. PM me if you are interested. I could meet in Booneville or Greenwood as I usually go through both twice a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom