ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOTE: As far as I am concerned we are all family and need to respect each other as such. Please rethink your offer of those eggs if they were ship to you.

For the new chicken peeps.......it is not okay to buy eggs, have them shipped to you and then swap or sell them. It is more likely they will NOT be viable.

I guess there is always a TINY chance. But to me it is not good selling/swapping practices.

End of subject, no further comments will be made on this thread concerning this situation.

Thank you, 202Roosterlane (TS)

The Mother Hen (aka thread starter) has spoken!

Good morning everyone,

I recently acquired a beautiful flock of German Line New Hampshire Reds from 202Roosterlane. I love these birds... They're simply stunning.

Unfortunately however, my neighbors are giving me a hard time over the rooster being "too loud". I want to co-exist with my neighbors on a good note so I'm reluctantly selling them on before it creates too much friction.

Asking $160, exactly what I paid a few weeks ago. Their age is approximately 1 1/2 years if I'm not mistaken. They're laying machines and VERY GENTLE.

Contact me via PM if interested. Would be willing to trade for certain bantams... Bob whites... Ohiki... Appenzeller Spitzhauben...etc. Must be small voiced.. hahahaha

You need a gentle bantam breed that will not crow as often.

OMGoodness what an awesome morning to just sit, drink coffee and catch up on chicken business....... Hubby wanted to know when (after 2 years) he was going to get to eat some of those eggs? My first thought was "SERIOUSLY?", but since I am not currently selling any and the bators are full......... why not. This is going to be painful.... Granddaughter added 3 male birds to our zoo this weekend. LOL Zebra finches....but she wants me to find some females. So today I am off to a few pet stores hunting for a couple of females.

OMGoodness what an awesome morning to just sit, drink coffee and catch up on chicken business....... Hubby wanted to know when (after 2 years) he was going to get to eat some of those eggs? My first thought was "SERIOUSLY?", but since I am not currently selling any and the bators are full......... why not. This is going to be painful.... Granddaughter added 3 male birds to our zoo this weekend. LOL Zebra finches....but she wants me to find some females. So today I am off to a few pet stores hunting for a couple of females.

If there was a LIKE button I would of hit that! Hope you enjoyed the eggs. :) Zebra's are FANTASTIC to breed. So peaceful and such a joy to watch. Good luck.

Well I had no luck finding female zebra finches but I got a name and numer from a breeder in Hot Springs.
clap.gif
The three males have been a joy to hear sing and watch them jump and fly. I had some about 10 years ago and you are right about the babies! LOL I think she will really enjoy them. Maybe when we return from our trip to Indiana, I will go to Hot Springs. Oh my goodness, forgot to say....picking up 15 Black Jersey Giant chicks and tolbunts while up north!!!! Just too tickled.
Feels like my birthday. Chickens are always special.
D.gif

OMGoodness.....not chicken related but had to share. This little girl will make you so tickled. "Worry about yourself." LOL

Last edited:
Just sold all my new babies..will have more in about two weeks. this next hatch I will also have runners (mixed colors) and pekins along with mixed chicks. then around the end of may I will have more chicks, and turkeys (palms). the only breeds that I have that are mixed are my chickens...turkeys and ducks are pure.

I will post when everyone hatches out again...

FYI: I do not/would not do things that some say that I do. The breeds that I offer I raise myself, so the certain ppl that are trying to cause me problems need to bow out of my business and worry about themselves. THANK YOU!

Gonna have a least two (2) Arkansas Blue Egglayers for sale.
I have decided not to keep these for breeding myself as there were not enough hatched for me to mess with. I think that both are pullets.
I also have some Salmon Faverolles that will be for sale same reason as above I believe there were two that hatched. Not sure on the sex of these, I've never had SF's before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom