ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
my next hatch is going to be welsummers and cuckoo marans. these birds are gorgeous! and man do they lay up a storm, very nice addition to your egg basket! $6.00 a chick, prepay today and you are guaranteed to get some of these wonderful-beautiful birds!

pm me to get on the list today!

Looking for some 16 week old hens to replenish my coyote ravaged flock (I now have a 6 ft high chainlink fenced run). I have 5 roosters (I believe) and 5 hens left, along with 1 guinea. I have a golden laced wyandotte, 1 Auracana, a frizzle, a leghorn, and a Barred Rock hen and a Sizzle, Light Brahma, Barred Rock, Rhoade Island and a Silver Seabright (bantam) rooster. Wouldn't mind some fancy hens, depending on the price...manly looking for the same age. You can PM to let me know what you have and prices. We are located in Greenwood, but would make a road trip depending on where to!

Wish i could help , im real close to you i live in Lavaca . I pm you about buying birds and you said you were just starting out sorta like me , lol . If this was say this time next year iprobably could help , lol . Sorry about the birds you lost . If you decide you need baby chicks there is a guy not 10 min or so from me , he has some columbian wyndottes , partridge rocks , bard rocks , road island reds and maybee 1 or 2 more breeds hatching out or just hatched a few days ago , i can give you his number and directions . just pm me if you need

Just a reminder guys and Gals , you can list you city along with your state in you profile , sorta helps someone determan if you are close enough to trade with or buy from . Please dont take offense , im just putting it out there cause while im browsing ilike to see who is close so if i delt with them it would not have to be through shipping . If you have another reason why you dont want to list city along with state in your profile just disregard this message , lol

I have two pair of juvenile Rhodebars for sale, if anyone is interested. They are about 10 weeks old. 40.00 a pair.Also have 3 Rhodebar cockerals for sale out of the same group. 15.00 each or best offer. Pick up only. Located in Wister, OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom