ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone looking for Black Sumatra Large Fowl Chickens?

We have some (5 hens, 2 cocks, 4 cockerels, 6 pullets and 1 newly hatched chick) and are considering selling some pairs (male/female) or the entire flock. Discussing down sizing our flock.

Have 8 breeds currently (Ameraucana, Araucana, Andalusian, Cochin LF, Cohcin Bantam, EE, Phoenix, and Sumatra).

Incubation is well underway for the 2012 Show Season:
Ameraucana chicks (Blue Wheaten, Wheaten, Splash Wheaten, Black and Blue)
Andalusian chicks (Blue, Black and Splash)
Araucana chicks (BBR and Red)
Cochin chicks (LF and Bantam) (Black and Blue)
EE chicks (EE / Ameraucana mix - 4-H project)
Sumatra chicks (Black)
Phoenix chicks (Silver)

PM me if you are interested.

in desperate need of an ameruacuana or EE rooster ready for mating just as long as they have a nice muff and came from a nice blue egg i'll buy the big guy oh and if ur close my husband dont love me enough to drive more then 20 to 25 miles out of danville lol

in desperate need of an ameruacuana or EE rooster ready for mating just as long as they have a nice muff and came from a nice blue egg i'll buy the big guy oh and if ur close my husband dont love me enough to drive more then 20 to 25 miles out of danville lol

Lucky Pickens farm is in Danville. She might have one.

Looking again for Polish hens (any color).
Dog got 2 of mine and I'm down to one hen and 1 rooster.
Would like to find 3 hens if possible @ a reasonable price.

If you live or shop in the northwest corner of the state, here is a new thread for a swap meet in Garfield, AR, on March 3rd.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/628075/poultry-and-small-animal-swap-in-garfield-ar-on-march-3rd

Hope to see you there!

Does anyone plan on having turkey hatching eggs at the Garfield meet? I'm looking for the smaller breeds, Beltsville Whites, Midget Whites,or Royal Palms, but will consider a barnyard mix or the smaller heritage turkeys. I don't want or need the big broad breasted turkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom