ARKANSAS Chicken or Eggs SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone from Arkansas driving down to the Atlanta area during the next few weeks or months?

I would like to try to work something out to bring back a couple of young Columbian Rock Cockerels.

Let me know if anyone can help.

Ron

I have 2 pairs of Lavender Orpingtons that I'd like to sell. They're 6 1/2 months old and the hens are laying. The owner I purchased them from said they were from the Greenfire Farms and Hink JC lines. I'm selling them because I decided not to raise and incubate chicks myself. I just don't have enough time to devote to it. I'm asking $50.00 a pair. You can PM me with any questions. I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Okay folks, I have some 2 week old Polish chicks. I have around 30. Just toooo many hatched. Who knew right?!? I can honestly say I have tested my blue polish chicken's fertility rate LOL.

White crested Blue
white crested black
white crested white

Shoot me a PM if your interested. I would be willing to drive up to 40 miles to deliver if you buy minimum 10 chicks.

Anyone interested in getting a group together to purchase and split a bottle of antigen for p/t testing ? I checked with Dr. Doss and he said as long as we label correctly and use amber containers he doesn't have a problem with a group splitting a bottle.

Some of us down in SE Arkansas usually splits a bottle. Have not heard from any this season.
Anyone interested in getting a group together to purchase and split a bottle of antigen for p/t testing ? I checked with Dr. Doss and he said as long as we label correctly and use amber containers he doesn't have a problem with a group splitting a bottle.

Poultry Swap Meet, Garland County Fairgrounds

Saturday, June 9, 2012
8:30 AM
Garland County Fairgrounds
4831 Malvern Fairgrounds, Hot Springs, AR
$5.00 setup fee. P/T certificate, NPIP papers required, or testers will be available between 6-8am before swap starts. $1.00 per bird fee for testing.
All Proceeds from setup fees benefit the Garland County Fair Youth Premium Sale.
On Site Restrooms and Concessions.
Bring Ducks, Chickens, Turkeys, Geese and other small animals.
For more information contack Phillip (501-627-2646) or Michael (501-627-2590)

I have 3 Black Tailed White Japanese Roosters. They need to find a new home, because I am keeping their brother. Wanting $5 for each rooster. They would be great as grass and bug pickers. One is very ruff on my hens, and the other two are okay. I got them back in February, and they were about 2 months old, I think. THESE ARE BANTAM BREED.

Picture of them together.

All black tail feathers.

Black with white outlined tail with clean feathers.

Black with thick white lined tail. This one is ruff on the hens.

Last edited:
Hi I am new from Ola and looking for chickens 4 months or a little older. Preferably no mixes. Love the thread LOL
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom