Arkansas folks speak up.........

Oops. Well good for you. I'm sure she understands.

pics of one happy kiddo
57451_img_0942.jpg

57451_img_0940.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
I assume these were the ones you posted for sale and you sold them before the show. If it were me that bought them, I would give them back to you. Thats great that you won all that. Conjrats and don't feel bad.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I assume these were the ones you posted for sale and you sold them before the show. If it were me that bought them, I would give them back to you. Thats great that you won all that. Conjrats and don't feel bad.
big_smile.png

Thanks. I sure hope she understands. I tend to rethink and worry about almost every decision I ever make. SIGH!

well i finally got my comp back... it is working for now... its a laptop and needs a new hard drive... so ill be back on here every now and then...

only lost a couple of birds to the storms...

later Elias

I am so proud of my wife. Catherine was named Teacher of the Year for her school.

Catherine Hall has been selected as the 2011 Dumas Junior High Teacher of the Year. Recently, nominations were taken for Teacher of the Year at Dumas Junior High. Nominees were scored on a rubric evaluating their ability to inspire students of all backgrounds and abilities to learn; contribution to raising student achievement in the district; having the respect and admiration of students, parents, and colleagues; poise and articulation; commitment to seeking professional growth and improvement of teaching methods and techniques per school policy; acceptance of responsibility for extra school related activities above and beyond the call of duty; and maintaining of positive peer relationships with other staff members, parents, and patrons.

Back
Top Bottom