Arkansas folks speak up.........

Quote:
Hi, and Welcome! There is a lady named De in Camden that has a little of everything! lol You should be able to search and find her on here. If she doesn't have something, she knows someone who does.

I have some Modern Game Bantams and Barred Rock Bantams and some random laying hens. Don't have room for too many. I may have some MGBs for sale later in the season.

Quote:
We are over in Monticello along with Juliechick. Jenscott is about 30+ miles towards teh Mississippi River.

We have hatching eggs in several breeds. See our signature below.

Who did you get your Buff Orpingttons from? Chocolate Muscovies?

Sheridan here.
frow.gif
BOs, black/blue orpingtons, bantam salmon faverolles, bantam black/blue faverolles, call ducks. Soon to hatch variety of Cochins, old English games, and bantam barred rocks.

Last edited:
IH YALL FROM JUST WEST OF THE BORDER i breed about 30+ show quality breeds in LF and bantam i have several friends from ARKANSAS and go to a nice poultry auction in cenerton about every other week i injoy the viseting and talking chicken hope to see yall sone a a swap or sell BANJO

heloe ARKANSAS i have a swap/chickenstock pland fro this fall in stillwell OK all are welcome and there will be no setup fee here is some info

update on the GREEN COUNTRY SWAP MEET

sep 17th

ADIR county fair grownds and barn

rafel to benafit 4H ( if you whant your local 4h involved just shoot me a PM ) tikets will sell for a buck a pice and will be sold by the 4H clubs as well as day of

dontions needed so far we have

batam show box
set of three tranceport cages
CORONATION SUSEXS PULLET
please pm if you would like to donate

GENDER/BREED YOUTH JUDGEING with prizes in three age groups

all day swap and vist no setup fee all birds and rabits wecome

auction for proffet at close of swap meet *time to be set* with a 20% commition to pay for setup, staf, auctioner and all other profet will be donated to the 4H and poltry and rabit club

i need help in planing events , food , staf ,rafel donations , advertizing ,planing adult events ( sutable for all ages ) ex ex ex

please pm if you what or would like to help
hope to see some of you there BANJO

Quote:
Remind me of this about two weeks before and I will donate some hatching eggs. Or better yet, email me and and I will email you a gift certificate towards hatching eggs.

Also contact Metzer Farms. they donated some gift certificates to our 4H swap.

Back
Top Bottom