Arkansas folks speak up.........

I thInk it starts at 8 in the morning , we are headed to. Visit our son for the night in Haskell then to the swap in the morning see y'all there , I am 6'6" so Im not to hard to spot.
Sorry I didn't speak. I was standing in front of you while you setting your eggs out. Thought about buying you Columbian Wyandotte eggs but rightt now my bator is full so I passed. Maybe I can if you show up at the next one next month.

Had a great time in Benton at the Swap. Great people, great chickens!! Sold 12 chickens and gave a way two as a bonus. Bought some Welsummer, Columbian Wyandotte and LF barred rocks eggs from John Farmer. So nice to finally got to meet you John!

Which were you? I tried looking around to see if I could pick you out but never did?

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC and this Arkansas thread all you new folks! Hope to see you at the next Benton swap.
celebrate.gif

@Draye, I was the woman in the white truck black camper kind of close to the pen that free chickens. (But those were not mine.)
I didn't now Benton was going to do this every month. That good! I will bring those some more chicks and chickens next month too.

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC and this Arkansas thread all you new folks! Hope to see you at the next Benton swap.
celebrate.gif

@Draye, I was the woman in the white truck black camper kind of close to the pen that free chickens. (But those were not mine.)
I didn't now Benton was going to do this every month. That good! I will bring those some more chicks and chickens next month too.

Sorry I missed you, maybe next month.
I'll be at the Lonaoke auction on the 4th Saturday.

My DH may have awoken a monster ....
hu.gif
.... you see, we usually drive Team (truck drivers) but he decided today that he's gonna let me stay home with my babies instead of leaving it to my 20 something sons.

hide.gif

Now I'm going to have to chant on a daily basis .. "No New Chickens" .. omg tempTAtion! LMAO

My DH may have awoken a monster ....
hu.gif
.... you see, we usually drive Team (truck drivers) but he decided today that he's gonna let me stay home with my babies instead of leaving it to my 20 something sons.

hide.gif

Now I'm going to have to chant on a daily basis .. "No New Chickens" .. omg tempTAtion! LMAO
I bet we could get you fixed up! Just do what I do when my wife ask " Is that a new _____?" fill in blank. Respond " No honey, I just cleaned up my old one" With chickens you might have to tweak the response a little. BTW My bride never falls for it. But it is worth a try.

I bet we could get you fixed up!
Just do what I do when my wife ask " Is that a new _____?" fill in blank.
Respond " No honey, I just cleaned up my old one"
With chickens you might have to tweak the response a little.
BTW
My bride never falls for it.
But it is worth a try.

O M G You're an ENABLER!! LOL

I made the mistake of going to the TSC website *sighs* Breed of the week is Rhode Island Reds ... DH want's RIR's ... I looked at my middle DS and asked ... "Wonder if Walt will notice two new chicks..." He just laughed at me ...
hmm.png

I bet we could get you fixed up!
Just do what I do when my wife ask " Is that a new _____?" fill in blank.
Respond " No honey, I just cleaned up my old one"
With chickens you might have to tweak the response a little.
BTW
My bride never falls for it.
But it is worth a try.

My response is:
Yeah, but I just traded.
I just don't say that it was money that I traded for the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom