Arkansas folks speak up.........

We'll be at both shows!!
big_smile.png

That's what I thought. For some reason I was thinking if the junior wasn't in 4H, he had to show in the open class. I understand now.

Your Junior has to have a signature form on file with the Fair in order to show.

From the website:

---Any exhibitor that is not a member of an Arkansas 4H Club or FFA Chapter must use the Open Signature Form
---If an exhibitor is a member of an Arkansas 4H Club or FFA Chapter, they are to use the Junior Form

SIGNATURE FORM: A Livestock Exhibitor Signature Form is required for all exhibitors who show at any Livestock Show held under the direction of the Arkansas Livestock Show Association during the current Show Season. This form must be submitted one time to the State Fair Livestock Office for the entire show season. Complete this form and mail it to: 2600 Howard Street, Little Rock, AR 72206 no later than April 15th in order to participate in the Spring Livestock Show. No exhibitor will be allowed to show at any show held under the direction of the Arkansas Livestock Show Association without this completed form.

Last edited:
I've got some WF Black Spanish bantam chicks that need a home. They were hatched in Feb and are starting to get their white face. Males and females. I can bring them to the show this Saturday in El Dorado. 5.00 each.

Back
Top Bottom