Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hi everyone this is Ashley, Elias' wife ( HeritageHabitatFarms). From Alread, AR. Elias spends so much time on here I thought I better join to keep an eye on him!
wink.png

Hi everyone this is Ashley, Elias' wife ( HeritageHabitatFarms). From Alread, AR. Elias spends so much time on here I thought I better join to keep an eye on him!
wink.png

welcome-byc.gif

Elias who? Do we know an Elias? Anyone around here heard of an Elias?

You must be in the wrong forum. Try over at BackyardHerds.com

Uhh Ohh im in trouble now
wink.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

(Busted! She has done found you Elias! You are on your own! No help here!. Good luck! Nice knowing you, Pal! Live long and Prosper!)

New to BYC and so happy to see some Arkansas folk. My husband and I live in Delaware, AR (bonus points if you know where that is!) with our daughter, our bulldog Dave, and 50 or so chickens. We will be adding to our flock soon (the chicken math is killing me) and I thought that connecting with others who have our same chick addiction would be fun. So...from the "crazy chicken family" HELLO!

New to BYC and so happy to see some Arkansas folk. My husband and I live in Delaware, AR (bonus points if you know where that is!) with our daughter, our bulldog Dave, and 50 or so chickens. We will be adding to our flock soon (the chicken math is killing me) and I thought that connecting with others who have our same chick addiction would be fun. So...from the "crazy chicken family" HELLO!

welcome-byc.gif
From Monticello!

Hi everybody!
I just joined BYC. I'm up in the hills of North central, Marion County. I really love this site!

welcome-byc.gif
From Monticello!

Hi everybody!
I just joined BYC. I'm up in the hills of North central, Marion County. I really love this site!

Welcome both of you to BYC, from Mablevale.

wink.png
Welcome, Ashley from Mabelvale.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom