Arkansas folks speak up.........

HallFamilyFarm

APA ETL#195
9 Years
Jan 25, 2010
Monticello, Arkansas
I'm in Crossett (extreme southeast Arkansas)!
hello neighbor! We are near Monticello. Was in Crossett last Saturday evening. Ate Mexican food across from Atwoods. Maybe we can get together sometime. Juliechick is also here in Monticello and Jenscott runs the Mosquito Beach Pet Emporium behind Ray's Restaurant.

launius

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 30, 2013
Crossett, Arkansas
hello neighbor! We are near Monticello. Was in Crossett last Saturday evening. Ate Mexican food across from Atwoods. Maybe we can get together sometime. Juliechick is also here in Monticello and Jenscott runs the Mosquito Beach Pet Emporium behind Ray's Restaurant.

Excellent and thanks for the info! I would love to meet up sometime. It's great to know I've got kindred neighbors!

raydog

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
arkansas
I live in heber springs, well between pangburn and heber on hwy 16.
I need two female french Guinea, anybody have extras??

Outrun Acres

Songster
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
Northwest Arkansas
Everyone must be out mowing or haying. I know we have been busy with both. But now I have a bit of time to spend on BYC again.
Does anyone worm their chickens? If so, with what and when?

raydog

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 10, 2013
arkansas
There is a really big flea market with chickens, ducks, geese, goats, guineas, peafowl, pigs, rabbits, etc!!!  It is in Beebe.  I was there last Saturady and came home with all kinds of stuff.  I think there is an auction there too.  It is only on Saturdays.  If you make it to Beebe, then anyone can tell you how to get there.  It is huge and animals are only part of it!
I go there a lot. It is a animal shopping mall for sure.

Arkansas81

Songster
7 Years
Jun 26, 2012
Central Arkansas
there is an animal swap/sell next sat at cave city 9-? there will be a tester on site. it's at mobleys. we are going to try to have it once a month. also trying to get one set up at Batesville...

FarmGirl01

Songster
11 Years
Feb 5, 2008
AR
Everyone must be out mowing or haying. I know we have been busy with both. But now I have a bit of time to spend on BYC again.
Does anyone worm their chickens? If so, with what and when?
I've used wazine in the past about 2 to 3 times a year. I not convinced it does a really good job, but I've never had any bad worn issues.

Top Bottom