Arkansas folks speak up.........

hello neighbor! We are near Monticello. Was in Crossett last Saturday evening. Ate Mexican food across from Atwoods. Maybe we can get together sometime. Juliechick is also here in Monticello and Jenscott runs the Mosquito Beach Pet Emporium behind Ray's Restaurant.

Excellent and thanks for the info! I would love to meet up sometime. It's great to know I've got kindred neighbors!

Everyone must be out mowing or haying. I know we have been busy with both. But now I have a bit of time to spend on BYC again.
smile.png
Does anyone worm their chickens? If so, with what and when?

There is a really big flea market with chickens, ducks, geese, goats, guineas, peafowl, pigs, rabbits, etc!!!  It is in Beebe.  I was there last Saturady and came home with all kinds of stuff.  I think there is an auction there too.  It is only on Saturdays.  If you make it to Beebe, then anyone can tell you how to get there.  It is huge and animals are only part of it!
I go there a lot. It is a animal shopping mall for sure.

there is an animal swap/sell next sat at cave city 9-? there will be a tester on site. it's at mobleys. we are going to try to have it once a month. also trying to get one set up at Batesville...

Everyone must be out mowing or haying. I know we have been busy with both. But now I have a bit of time to spend on BYC again.
smile.png
Does anyone worm their chickens? If so, with what and when?
I've used wazine in the past about 2 to 3 times a year. I not convinced it does a really good job, but I've never had any bad worn issues.

Back
Top Bottom