Arkansas folks speak up.........

HI!!

I wish we lived a little farther out, needing a permit for chickens is stupid!  

We moved from Rogers & people in our neighborhood had chickens (at least we know of a rooster that made noise).... So pending how nosey your neighbors are perhaps a chick or two wouldn't require the necessity of all the permits? But I'm thinking being "legal" is the best route (eye rolling)!!! Do you already have a flock?

Hi all, I am new here.

I am in Rogers.
frow.gif
Welcome to the Arkansas thread and to BYC. Post some Pics when you can!

Form our weekend "field trip". (frizzle cochin)

I texted. They should hatch wednesday, so I should be picking up Thursday and if the quail continue to be noisy they are dinner!

I looked in most all the lists here an seen only a few folks from AR I know there must be more around .....I am in west central not to far from a place called Mena ........anyone else around???just so y'all will be able to put a face to the person
startedwithbeardFB1.jpg

I am on the Backyard Chickens group on Facebook.

We moved from Rogers & people in our neighborhood had chickens (at least we know of a rooster that made noise).... So pending how nosey your neighbors are perhaps a chick or two wouldn't require the necessity of all the permits? But I'm thinking being "legal" is the best route (eye rolling)!!! Do you already have a flock?

Yes, I got 6 from Atwoods (2 buff, 2 gold sex-link, 2 black sex-link) last week.

I figure if I've got a bootleg chicken flock, I may as well get more than I'm allowed. :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom