Arkansas folks speak up.........

I have got to start facebooking I guess.  :th

That's the route now. I myself resisted for the longest but caved in and put in for it. I was only doing it to try to find a cousin of mine. Never found her on FB but shortly after she and her mother got back in contact with the family. Her mother us my aunt by marriage they contacted us after my uncle died. He was very estranged from the whole family.

Anyway I am now on FB about every day. Only at work when I have a chance though. My computer went on the blitz so now all I have is my phone.

That's the route now. I myself resisted for the longest but caved in and put in for it. I was only doing it to try to find a cousin of mine. Never found her on FB but shortly after she and her mother got back in contact with the family. Her mother us my aunt by marriage they contacted us after my uncle died. He was very estranged from the whole family.

Anyway I am now on FB about every day. Only at work when I have a chance though. My computer went on the blitz so now all I have is my phone.
Arggg! I really hate to have to do too much on my phone. I love my full size keyboard and big screen. I just don't want to get sucked into the FB time void. That is what I feel like most of the time I am on the computer.

Arggg!  I really hate to have to do too much on my phone.  I love my full size keyboard and big screen.  I just don't want to get sucked into the FB time void.  That is what I feel like most of the time I am on the computer.

Yep, keyboard and screen are much better to work with.

Hi all! We just moved to Sheridan- south of Little Rock, west of Pine Bluff- trying to find a place to buy hens. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hi all! We just moved to Sheridan- south of Little Rock, west of Pine Bluff- trying to find a place to buy hens. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Welcome to the thread!:frow

Its a bit slow around here lately with the Holidays. I think Draye is close to your area so hopefully he will chime in soon. I believe there is to be an auction at the Saline Co. Fairgrounds on Jan. 24th, if I remember correctly.

Is there a breed you prefer?

Thank you! We left behind some marans, and our friends are going to send us eggs from our line after we've settled in. In the meantime, we hate store eggs and are just looking for a few good layers while we reestablish our flock. Nothing fancy- sex links would be fine. We'd love our fresh eggs again. Thanks again for the reply and welcome :)

Thank you! We left behind some marans, and our friends are going to send us eggs from our line after we've settled in. In the meantime, we hate store eggs and are just looking for a few good layers while we reestablish our flock. Nothing fancy- sex links would be fine. We'd love our fresh eggs again. Thanks again for the reply and welcome :)

Where are you from. I have some friends that used to come to church with us from California that had chickens there and they settled in Sheridan. They found a church closer to them so they started going there.

This is not you is it?

Last edited:
Where are you from. I have some friends that used to come to church with us from California that had chickens there and they settled in Sheridan. They found a church closer to them so they started going there.

This is not you is it?
hi, this is Jeff from California, we were going to Bryant Coc, now Malvern, how are you
doing?

Back
Top Bottom