Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm about 1.5 hours away in mtn view
Hi y'all! Im new to BYC and in the process of getting chickens. I'm finishing up my coop in about two weeks and my chicks won't be shipped in until the week of April 11th... So I have some waiting to do :( I live in Judsonia, AR do I have anyone close to me ?

Im ordering from Murray McMurray hatchery . I've seen good from them and bad but my Aunt highly recommend them . so this is what I ordered ( pictured below) I've been telling people it's a variety pack lol. I'm excited because it's all different types

Those surprise orders sound like so much fun! I have some chicks who are almost ready to move out of the brooder into the grow out pen and I've already ordered some EE pullets through a feed store who has an order in through Cackle to take their place. It's a SICKNESS!!

Hi y'all! Im new to BYC and in the process of getting chickens. I'm finishing up my coop in about two weeks and my chicks won't be shipped in until the week of April 11th... So I have some waiting to do :( I live in Judsonia, AR do I have anyone close to me ?

Welcome! I'm just outside of Little Rock.

Well I'm off to the auction in Benton. Going to see what the birds are going for.

Taking a few mixed chicks.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any good experiences with getting chickens from the beebe outdoor market? I've been there before I decided to raise chickens but majority of them looked sickly..

Just watch what you buy from there. I quit going because too many people were showing up with sick looking chickens and they won't have their chickens tested.

I am in the Bryant/Benton area. My six two day old chicks will be here in 10 days :D

I'm in Sardis. You missed a good auction today in Benton @ the fairgrounds.

Last edited:
I'll be on the lookout for the next auction in Benton. I have never been to one, so it would be nice to checkout. Did you attend?

March 26th begins @ noon. You can find them on Facebook @ Small Animal Auction-Mollie Wright.

I try to make every one of them. I've missed a couple.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom