Arkansas folks speak up.........

I haven’t candled yet but have 28 ready for lockdown on Wednesday the 20th. We’ll see how many make it. Last time (February) fertility was only 50%. We’ll see if the warmer weather makes a difference in getting that rooster fired up.

All barnyard mix blue or green eggs.

Quote:
Fun! I love my barnyard mix girls. All are unique. I am currently with out a roo so I had to procure some eggs since my girl has been so persistant. I picked up the eggs from Lucky Pickens. She has such beautiful Cochins. The Lemon Blues were HUGE! I can not wait to see the fluffy butts. Fingers crossed - 11 girls and one boy! Well, a girl can dream can't she!

Quote:
Welcome!!! Tell us about your flock. I have a mixed flock, currently. The addiction began when my daughter did 4-H pullet chain. Currently have 12 eggs under a broody and agonizing over the wait! Can't wait for more fluffy butts. :)

Quote:
Welcome!!! Tell us about your flock. I have a mixed flock, currently. The addiction began when my daughter did 4-H pullet chain. Currently have 12 eggs under a broody and agonizing over the wait! Can't wait for more fluffy butts. :)
I currently have 14 ducks in my incubator on lockdown, 10 chickens, 4 rabbits, and two dogs! I eventually want to add a lot more chickens and dwarf goats! :)

This little guy was stuck and running out of air in the air sac so I had to assist. When I opened him up there were still veins in his sac and I saw a small amount of blood so I wrapped him in a warm wet napkin and covered everything exposed but his beak and put him back in the incubator. So far, so good!

Holy Cow at all the Arkansasan's! And here I was thinking I was the only person on here from Arkansas! I'm in Bearden, AR!

Yep there are several on here, but not many post very much just a few of us.

Be sure to watch the Arkansas Swaps thread also.

Got kinfolk that live in Bearden and Camden and Thorton.

Welcome to the Atkansas thread.

Yep there are several on here, but not many post very much just a few of us.

Be sure to watch the Arkansas Swaps thread also.

Got kinfolk that live in Bearden and Camden and Thorton.

Welcome to the Atkansas thread.
Oh yeah!? How long have they been here? I'm 25 but I've been here my whole life, and my Dads family has too. My maiden name was Chambliss!

Back
Top Bottom