Arkansas folks speak up.........

Welcome to the Atkansas thread.
Oh yeah!? How long have they been here? I'm 25 but I've been here my whole life, and my Dads family has too. My maiden name was Chambliss!

Not really sure how lung in Thorton, a cousin and his son live there , they are Wilson's.

My now deceased aunt lived in Camden her whole married life, or most of it, until they moved out to Eagle Mills, Bearden address.
They lived for many years next door to the John Deer on the main Hiway there.

Is anyone here getting chicks for the 4H pullet chain this year? I have 31 chicks in the brooder that need to graduate into the grow out pen before they arrive and I'm not exactly sure when they'll be here this year! All I know is they are late...

I am not personally getting them but am involved with the delivery. Current date is May 11th. One delay was intional, they wanted to observe the AI spread with the waterfowl in the spring migration before the babies went out. Second delay was the intended hatchery pulled out stating they would not have enough chicks so another gas stepped up to supply this year. I believe we are getting brown birds again.

This will be our first year doing the chain and we were told they were supposed to be Amber Links. What breed or type are the brown birds?

Reminder: Chicken Mafia Sale in Charleston Saturday. Auction begins at noon.

This makes me sad! 3 hours and 33 minutes away from me!
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Back
Top Bottom