Arkansas folks speak up.........

Howdy, neighbor! I'm in Monticello. What kind of chickens do you have?

Ameracauna....or however in the world you spell it.....hens in with a maran rooster to make olive eggers....regular and showgirl white silkies....they are still inside right now....bought some seramas Saturday only to find out they were really bad quality....so I'm getting rid of those and looking for some nice ones.....have some black copper marans and blue/black lf orpingtons in the incubator now....what do you have?
Heather McClain
Warren, Arkansas

Ameracauna....or however in the world you spell it.....hens in with a maran rooster to make olive eggers....regular and showgirl white silkies....they are still inside right now....bought some seramas Saturday only to find out they were really bad quality....so I'm getting rid of those and looking for some nice ones.....have some black copper marans and blue/black lf orpingtons in the incubator now....what do you have?
Heather McClain
Warren, Arkansas

We had a nice turn-out at the tsc swap. I was able to find quite a few things that I was looking for. I met lots of nice people! I hope there can be another swap around Batesville soon. I have new hatches from my different fowl every week. PM me for more info..

I am looking for fertile Guinea hatching eggs. Perferably around the Greers Ferry area. I don't have much to spend so don't contact me if your Guinea's crap golden eggs and you want $20 dollars for a dozen. Private message me with details if you have any. Thank you in advance. I also dont have a preference in color.

Back
Top Bottom