Arkansas folks speak up.........

does anyone around Batesville area have runner ducklings? I can't do a lot of traveling..I only need a few-no more than 5. please pm if you have any..thanks!

Hi guys! Mulberry Ar here.

HELLO from Texarkana!
welcome-byc.gif

Grea
Great pictures! I like your coop - looks interesting
Debbie

Thank you. :) My I have a video of my coop on my blog, along with some pictures, if you wanna check it out: http://hippiechickscoop.blogspot.com.

hello all! I put what I have hatched out on my profile under "chicks for sale". I raise many other breeds than I have pictured. PM me for more details-be happy to answer questions. glad to see all the new faces on here...hope everyone gets to share in this rain! enjoying sitting here looking out my big picture window watching it pitter patter on my garden! hope to talk to y'all soon.

Hi, Sona!
frow.gif

edited before I get in trouble posting ads. I didn't realize the AR swap page was locked and requested to move. Sorry.
Hey lady! We have had a crazy summer. I wish I could have gone to the VanBuren swap but we were out of town then. Hope you had some luck. I haven't had time to locate the new swap page but I am not in the market for anything right now anyway.

Let me know what you find out about the lady that does the blood testing. Thakx.

just yesterday. out first, but our hens have only been laying under a month and some less than a week. So I am not worried about it unless it repeats itself. If if does, well I hope whichever hen layed it finds her way to the calcium we have out for them.

Edited to add: this was supposed to be a response to the question about the jello egg.

Last edited:
Hello looking for someone that might have some peacock eggs for sale. I only have about $40 to spend but I have been die to get some. Please help me.

Back
Top Bottom