Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hello, from Russellville.

Still in the planning stage, but I hear there is a good swap in Beebe? Anyone know about that?
Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
, from Mablevale.

Been to the Beebe swap, sometimes you can find what you're looking for, most the time not. When you do find it it seems to be outrageously high.

Anyone near Central? It seems like everyone is located out in NW, which to me is funny because the site is byc yet most people on here seem to be country with lots of space =)
With all the hustle and bustle here in NWA, hopefully people are getting back to their roots! Fayetteville seems to really be embracing the organic and DIY mindset

Anyone near Central? It seems like everyone is located out in NW, which to me is funny because the site is byc yet most people on here seem to be country with lots of space =)

I do have some space mind you but the chickens are kept in the very center of the back of the house as that is the blind spot from the neighbors. And they dont make any more noise than the birds ...so far.

Hello all I have been here before from little town in NEA close to jonesboro called EGYPT. I was wondering if anyone had a broody silky hen for sale the brooder the better?

P live in northcentral arkansas...Hardy area...just north of Batesville...4 hours north of Little rock

Back
Top Bottom