Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm near Little Rock AR
1f60a.png

Greetings to you, Macyduck and all the others that have joined that I haven’t personally welcomed. :frow It’s good to see all the new people. This thread is your home. Jump in, tell us about yourself, chat with your neighbors, and help keep this thread friendly and active. Get to know us and let us get to know you.

Hey all of you Arkansas folks! Turns out a rooster slipped through the cracka and ended up in my flock. Hes a speckled sussex and about 8-10 weeks old. Hes going to be beautiful. Im in a Fayetteville if anyone is interested. :(

Its not that I dont want to keep him at all, according to my city ordinance I cant have a rooster inside city limits :( I know he would make beautiful babies!

Evening all. Cheryl and I are searching for 5 or 6 younger hens or nearly grown pullets. Anyone in NWA have some they would part with? Open to assorted breeds but would like to stay with brown egg layers. Thanks!!

Terry

Hey all of you Arkansas folks! Turns out a rooster slipped through the cracka and ended up in my flock. Hes a speckled sussex and about 8-10 weeks old. Hes going to be beautiful. Im in a Fayetteville if anyone is interested. :(

Let me check my ordinances and I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom