Arkansas folks speak up.........

I'm in search of guinea, turkey & duck hatching eggs. I'm in Eastern Oklahoma, pretty much the state line with Arkansas (near Mena/Waldron). I'd like to keep shipping time to a minimum if possible, easier on the eggs. Only wanting about a dozen each at the moment. Anybody? Any ideas?

I'm not from Arkansas (I'm from Arizona) but a few years back, I sent some project birds (called Alohas) to two different online friends located near Little Rock. There were regular and Naked Neck versions. Recently, two different folks from that area (one from Arkansas one from Southern MO) have messaged me on FB looking for some. But the gal who had them and was hatching chicks, she dispersed her flocks last year. I don't know where they went. Does anyone know anyone with a flock of these? Photos are of two of the known flocks that were in Arkansas within the last 2 years. Where they are now is unknown. These are "standard" size (not Bantys) about the same size and weight as Speckled Sussex. Please message if you think you can have any of these and can offer hatching eggs, or birds. One person's looking for Naked Necks and the other is looking for "regular" ones. I can give them your email if you have these. Thanks!

Attachments

• sheilas aloha flock.jpg
    sheilas aloha flock.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 10
  • dun aloha flock.jpg
    dun aloha flock.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 10
Welcome to BYC fellow Razorback! what sort of poultry do you have?

As far as I know they are supposed to be iso browns and bantams. Picked them up from TSC but the girl working was so confused about the only thing I'm sure of is I didn't get ducks. Really don't care as all we want is egg layers. Like to try to get a rooster later on and maybe start hatching some.

Back
Top Bottom