Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hello from Benton! Just starting out with 18 (of 20) ASA browns and Saphire Gems- hoping for some eggs in the near future. Chickies are just now 6 weeks old- I can almost taste the eggs now!

My daughter decided they needed a guardian goose- so we have 3 goslings (1 will be rehomed) and they are 2 weeks old.

Still building our coop/yard, and chicken tractor.
When are you Rehoming the goose?

@FeatherFeetFarm
I get being scared of some of the bigger ones,, they can definitely be intimidating. I feel I got lucky with my little buck , he's best friends with my little boy, they run all around the yard together and bubs tries to climb everything after him. I let my buck free-range and he puts himself in his pen nightly! Im very happy I got a Nigerian dwarf buck to start with. I can tell he wants his own herd, I can't wait to give him a friend, I may have found 2 does for the price of 1!
Thats good! Goats just seem like a lot of fun!

I'm not sure how old it has to be to be rehomed? whenever at this point- they STINK, are messy, and eat a LOT!
I've read thar if they are going to be kept in close proximity to humans the earlier they are in there forever home the better. I've also read at 5/6 weeks they are normally ready to be taken from the broader and put out in pasture(weather permitted)

Hey y’all! I bought 15 mystic onyx chicks and 11 of them ended up being boys. I’m sure everyone else might be trying to rehome- buts here’s more lol. I’m asking for $7 rehoming fee or trade (I’ll take chickens and ducks 😁). I know it’s an odd amount but $10 just seems too much but I would like to make some of my money back from feed and what not. I can provide pictures upon request.

Hello everyone! We are located in Harrison AR.
We have some hatching eggs for sale. All of our chickens are pure bred unless otherwise stated as barnyard mix. We have the following:

*Buff orphington eggs (limited)
*Mille Fluer D'uccle eggs $1.50
*Old English game bantam eggs(limited) $1.50
**Black Jersey giant eggs
*Red Silkies eggs $1.50
* Blue laced red wyandotte eggs (limited) $2
*Quail eggs (barnyard mix)
NEW* Lavender Orphington $1 (My hens just started laying so we are limited on there eggs!)
NEW* Colored Silkie $1.50 (limited) ( Roosters are a splash and a lavender/blue. Hens are black with gold streaks, black with a metallic green shimmer to there feathers, and a lavender/blue)
**We bought our black jersey giants from a hatchery and a breeder but they look more like Black Australorps to me.

We will have more breeds coming soon. Just pick what breeds you want and how many eggs of that breed and we will get it ready for you. The eggs are sold by the dozen, $15 for 1 dozen and 2 dozen or more $12 per dozen. If you do not want a dozen of eggs it will be a $2 per egg. We cannot guarantee 100% hatch ability but our eggs are not older than 10 days. They are stored in a dark place and are not washed.
Thanks for looking! Just message me if your interested in some and we can meet.
* At this time we cannot ship eggs. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom