Arkansas folks speak up.........

Hello fellow Arkansawyers,

Anyone in Central Arkansas have any Califonia or New Zealand rabbits? These will be for food. Please leave message in my Message box.

Thanks,
draye.

Quote:
Just contact your county cooperative extension office. They will be happy to help you find a 4H club that meets near you. In Monticello we have the Drew County 4H Poultry Club. Not all counties have a poultry project club. However, you can always start one!

Just heard that Buffbeauty took best English with her buff orp hen and her daughter took best Junior English with a buff orp pullet at the Spring Livestock Show in little Rock, Arkansas.

Also one of our Drew County 4H Poultry Club members won Champion Modern Game Bantam.

One of our "cull" Buff Duck young drakes beat some really good Cayugas for Best Medium Duck. We just could not keep them all! Congradulations Josh!

Final results.... at the show my daughter won champ English, champ large fowl, and reserve champ of show with her buff orp pullet and best bantam duck, best duck, and champ waterfowl with a white call cock bird. Then with my buff orp hen I won same awards. Due to donations made by P. Allen Smith's heritage poultry conservancy and normal fair jackpots between the 2 of us we won somewhere around ALOT!! What a day!!

Quote:
Kassandra, it was worth the day just to see Annslee smile from ear to ear! Of course, I was smiling, too.
big_smile.png

My Barred Rock Bantam rooster won Best SCCL, Champion Open Bantam and Grand Champion of the Open Show!!!! It still doesn't seem real.

Quote:
Kassandra, it was worth the day just to see Annslee smile from ear to ear! Of course, I was smiling, too.
big_smile.png

My Barred Rock Bantam rooster won Best SCCL, Champion Open Bantam and Grand Champion of the Open Show!!!! It still doesn't seem real.

Thanks, she was sooooo excited!! I wanted to congratulate you before but didn't want to steal your thunder so...... CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Couldn't talk sherry out of your birds back? Kicking yourself yet? Ha. Isn't that just how it works!!!

Back
Top Bottom