Arkansas folks speak up.........

I will attend. Keep us posted please.

Northwesterners, asking your input.

I am looking into starting a poultry swap. It will be in the Aurora, Monett, Mount Vernon areas. I have a good lead on a location in Monett. If I persue and get this going will there be anyone from here that would attend? I would love to have a good place close to home to sell my birds that I raise and to be able to talk with others in the area and of course buy more and more birds.

Let me know what you think about this, and also if you know of any good locations to hold such an event.

Thanks

Sure wish you were closer.
hit.gif
Sure wish we could get something going in our neck of the woods. Sure wish I'd quit talking about wanting somebody else to get something happening. Sure wish I'd get off my backside and do something about getting something chicken going on around here. Hmmmmm, sounds like a plan. Anyone out there in the Boone, Newton, Marion, Searcy counties, etc. interested in getting together to talk poultry up here?
caf.gif

well, im in Bergman just north of Harrison in Boone county if that helps

Hey just a quick message. I still have the 6 hen and 1 roo RIR and I will have 18 RIR eggs for the swap. Please PM me if you are planning to attend and would like me to bring them.

well, im in Bergman just north of Harrison in Boone county if that helps

Hello, paramedic07, glad to see I'm not alone up here. I'm starting to work on raising me some oes. Have bcm to put over my blk am and lav am hens. Hoping one of my (other) hens will turn out to be broody since I haven't an bator.

Frozen water and heat lamps , isn't winter great!!
he.gif

x2

Well, I'll be seeing some you you at the swap in Benton tomorow.

Just a little rambling here:

I don't care for this new forum. It is hard to find all the threads that you posted in. In the old one you could go to "My Posts" and see them all together so that you'd know if anyone has posted anything after you did. This one seems to run slower also. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom