Art School

8880686217231811585%253Faccount_id%253D2

Hedemora rooster i made a couple weeks ago. The reference i used was my friend's Buff orp rooster and a couple Feathersite pics on Hedemoras.
scrambleroosterchickendude.jpg

I made the wattles too small.. other than that, anybody got tips on how i can improve? :p

lol the options are for 350 or 600. I still occasionally get blocky lines. I'm not sure exactly what causes them but quitting out usually fixes it.
I usually just draw at 350 dpi. XD

The only edit I found (that I see) is the edit brush button. I know I'm gonna find it & I'm gonna feel like an idiot. Maybe I need to sign up to edit stuff
Could you send a screenshot of Medibang open on your device? It might be hidden in canvas settings or something. :p

I meant for the individual feathers.
I did that and it looked better, but I still need to add color. I tried but the lines looked messy and sideways. I found correction. I don't think it helped but I don't really know.
If it keeps going blocky, you could try using a different art app and see if it does the same. It might just be the screen of your device. :p

I meant for the individual feathers.
I did that and it looked better, but I still need to add color. I tried but the lines looked messy and sideways. I found correction. I don't think it helped but I don't really know.

Aww da kitty!
^-^

Hedemora rooster i made a couple weeks ago. The reference i used was my friend's Buff orp rooster and a couple Feathersite pics on Hedemoras.
View attachment 1520485
I made the wattles too small.. other than that, anybody got tips on how i can improve? :p
Dang, that's great! @-@

View attachment 1520485
Ooo. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom