Article writing help, especially inline images?

One more question... I added an "optional" article description to the parameters on the edit page. It isn't showing, though, and a clip at the top of the article is showing instead. How do I fix?
Do you mean this?
1657551037169.png

If so, I'm not sure. I know it used to work.

One more question... I added an "optional" article description to the parameters on the edit page. It isn't showing, though, and a clip at the top of the article is showing instead. How do I fix?
FIXED!

Thank you for pointing this out!!!

From the awesome developer of the software:

"It first checks to see if a description is set and will create a snippet from the description instead of the article. If there is no description set, then it will create a snippet from the article. Please keep in mind, if someone has a description that is only a couple of words, that will make the listing look like crap (which is why snippets of the actual content are better to use overall)."

FIXED!

Thank you for pointing this out!!!

From the awesome developer of the software:

"It first checks to see if a description is set and will create a snippet from the description instead of the article. If there is no description set, then it will create a snippet from the article. Please keep in mind, if someone has a description that is only a couple of words, that will make the listing look like crap (which is why snippets of the actual content are better to use overall)."

Thanks for the help! I revised and shortened the blurb to fit in the allowed text space. Possibly I caused the issue since I didn't try to add the blurb until after I'd saved the published article several times.

Back
Top Bottom