As Master Of The Universe I Shall...

hughmac312

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 21, 2010
North Carollina, Charlotte area
give chickens to raise in every backyard, with coaching, directions, and support...

for every abandoned animal, a politician would be out of work, kind of like "Its a Wonderful Life's" every time you hear a
bell, an angel gets its wings...

Before education budgets are cut, every other budget would be cut first, education is the equalizer and ladder to
whatever success is...

Not one American would die for a war that is not justified and planned with a beginning, middle and exit strategy...

Sorry, not interested in being Master of the Universe, I'm leaning toward "Evil Overlord"
As Evil Overlord, there would be some changes:
All the ventilation ducts in my fortress would be too small for personnel to crawl in, only the flying monkey's maintenance crew would be able too.
No droning monologue to my victims, If I'm going to dispatch someone, I'll just do it.
Politicians would be reassigned to the pig farms, they're familiar with that livestock behavior.
Lawyers would be reassigned to the offshore aquaculture pens, those that protect the fishstock from the predatory sharks will serve that function, the others will be processed as fertilizer/feed for the fish.
Chicken owners would be elevated to privilege class, surplus egg/chicken owners to demigod status.
My motto: " A chicken in every pot, A gun on every mantel, A garden in every backyard"

hmmm,

I guess I was going to the goodness of human nature and rising to the challenge of society.

If I had to guess, I'd say you're right of a centrist, you have your radio tuned to El Rushbo 24-7, you believe
yourself to be entitled to far more than you've earned, and that the spirit of generosity does not enlighten
your life...

okay then, have a nice day and thanks for playin'

best regards,

geezer in training

I would change all city ordinances to allow chickens in every yard! No more will there be "no chickens allowed" heard anywhere. Chickens will be loved and embraced as a pathway towards peace and prosperity.
woot.gif

As Overlord, I promise to:

Lower Taxes
Stop Spending Money I don't have
Get all anti-chicken laws abolished
Make sure our schools are doing great
And build more nuclear power plants

As Overlord, i will:

1. Ban barbie from all countrys...
tongue.png

2. allow chickens to have their rights

3. make a law not to ever eat/kill chickens or else you will go to prison for 500 years

4. get everyone 2 things they like

5. share 1/4 of my money to the government.

THANK YOU!
big_smile.png

Let me expand on my idea for being Overlord.

I will change my name to Flandre, first off. Overlord Flandre sounds so much better than Overlord Bibiana.

I will have designed a new city for me and my loyal subjects. There will be no shady alley-ways, and police will always be on patrol. The city will be a mix of techno-future and nature, seeing as how I plan to put a park within every mile. There will be no laws that prevent people from inventing anything, nor will processes for governmental things take long. I will have a council of members to help me make the laws and to fix things. Our military will be the finest there is, with high morale because of its awesomeness, and be really strong because of our training. Our food will be the best there is, because of our farms.

We hope you help us further this progress.

As Master Evil Overlord of the Entire Universe, I hereby declare

That all anti-barnyard animal (pigs, goats, sheep, and of course, chickens, ect.) ordinances shall be incinerated and shall not exist.
smile.png

That pitbulls are legal everywhere. Banning a dog breed is just wrong. Seriously, seriously wrong.
That anybody who calls me CassONdra, will spontaneously combust. On the spot. Right then and there.

Because it is late and I am feeling rather scattered brained, that is all. For now.

Back
Top Bottom