Asian black? Black sex link

Hard to see them but I got Asian blacks from tsc, no one has information about them.

Attachments

• 20180507_235632.jpg
    20180507_235632.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 82
I got tricked by the "bsl" bin also, only got 2 and ended up with 1 pullet 1 cockerel. My pullet has the white barring on chest but is now getting a slight ring of gold on the back of her neck. She's kind of an a-hole, whatever she is.:confused:

I got tricked by the "bsl" bin also, only got 2 and ended up with 1 pullet 1 cockerel. My pullet has the white barring on chest but is now getting a slight ring of gold on the back of her neck. She's kind of an a-hole, whatever she is.:confused:
I have a RSL that’s an a-hole. Do you have any pictures of them??

And I will also note that I’m pretty positive you have a cockerel and a pullet there if you didn’t already assume
My gut is telling me that but I am hoping I’m wrong.
And I will also note that I’m pretty positive you have a cockerel and a pullet there if you didn’t already assume
I assumes so. Just hate it. I went with BSL for a reason. Thanks for the info.

I purchased four of the Asians from TSC this spring, all sexed pullets. They are not the same cross as a standard Black Sex Link. These have Langshan blood and who knows what else, and they don't appear to breed true. Some of mine are showing silver, some brownish red, one is all black. I'm not sure if they are sex linkable either, as half of mine are roosters. They appear to be just massive black mutts. I'm not too impressed with mine. I have some of the traditional Black Sex Link pullets that are the same age. They are smaller and calmer then the weird Asian hybrids.

I purchased four of the Asians from TSC this spring, all sexed pullets. They are not the same cross as a standard Black Sex Link. These have Langshan blood and who knows what else, and they don't appear to breed true. Some of mine are showing silver, some brownish red, one is all black. I'm not sure if they are sex linkable either, as half of mine are roosters. They appear to be just massive black mutts. I'm not too impressed with mine. I have some of the traditional Black Sex Link pullets that are the same age. They are smaller and calmer then the weird Asian hybrids.
Yes! I definitely agree that at least my RSL are much calmer overall. The Asian blacks are very flighty and don’t seem too sociable. I’m hoping that maybe over time and as they “grow into themselves” that might change. I do think the roosters are gorgeous though

Back
Top Bottom