Asian blue

Here's a couple of "Asian Blues" we have. About 14 weeks old now. Still too soon for egg laying but she's getting close. The roo is very mild mannered, more so than the pullet but we've been handling them a lot to help them stay people friendly. Beautiful coloring, especially the iridescence in the feathers. The picture from the breeder doesn't really represent what we got but we're happy with them just the same.

Here's a couple of "Asian Blues" we have. About 14 weeks old now. Still too soon for egg laying but she's getting close. The roo is very mild mannered, more so than the pullet but we've been handling them a lot to help them stay people friendly. Beautiful coloring, especially the iridescence in the feathers. The picture from the breeder doesn't really represent what we got but we're happy with them just the same.
He's a pretty boy! The pullet looks very similar to how mine ended up coming out, my Macy has a little less gold on her.

Here's some pictures of mine taken today. I really love the coloring on these birds. The roo is so gentle and he gets along fine with our Ameraucana roo.

Has anyone gotten eggs yet from these birds? What do their eggs look like?

Do anyone agree that these birds look somewhat like marans?

Hello!
I got 6 asian blue chicks around Easter, and these are the results-

Jackson, 1 out of 2 Roosters

Tilly, (who we thought was a hen) 2 out of 2 Roosters

Bean, 1 out of 4 hens

Runt, (Who's obviously the smallest) 2 out of 4 hens
and I have 2 other hens, Camo and Nugget, That look VERY similar!

Back
Top Bottom